The wind panel is protection against strong winds, which are felt more strongly on high floors. The wind affects the personnel working on the high floors negatively. Wind or facade panel system is designed to eliminate the risk of occupational accident due to the danger of falling personnel. They are the systems that provide the highest level of safety in building facades
Features of Bayrakcı Metal Design Wind Panel
Bayrakcı Metal is one of the leading companies in the construction site wind panel industry. In facade panels, our first priority is safety.
The features of wind panels designed by our company are as follows;
- Each construction wind panel provides complete protection on 2 floors where it is installed.
- On the third floor, it serves as a guard rail for 1.5 meters. Thus, it provides safety for 3 floors.
- On the floor where the panels are installed, there is also a safe working path with a width of 60 centimeters.
- The standard facade panels are covered with a 1.5-meter long trapezoidal sheet for three floors separately.
- Other areas are also surrounded by steel mesh with 150/150 apertures.
- The steel mesh with apertures ensures that staff working inside can benefit from daylight.
- Wind panel weights are 450 to 500 kilograms.
- The wind breaker panel produced within the framework of the construction site needs can be produced as completely closed.
- It can also be produced with materials such as OSB panels, trapezoidal sheet, and water contra.
- Standardly, wind panels are coated with ”RAL 5013“ navy blue industrial paint. Optionally, there are different color options available in "RAL" codes.
- It can be reused in different areas.
- The stainless metal product label, which contains product features and instructions for use, is available on the panel.
What is Wind or Facade Panel?
Personnel working in upper floors or high-rise buildings may be exposed to severe wind. This brings up the danger of personnel falling. For this reason, facade or wind safety panel systems are installed in order to cut the wind for the top 2 or 3 floors for the employees who work in high buildings.
In the wind and facade panel system, which is a safety measure against the negative effects of wind on the construction sites, materials such as trapezoidal sheet and wire mesh are used. The facade panels that provide safety in the top three floors of the building that are exposed to wind can be installed in the areas needed.
The features of wind panels are as follows;
- Facade panels are generally systems that "prevents from a height".
- Production principles of wind panels are defined according to the national and international standards.
- Depending on the type of construction and the location of the construction site, wind panels can be produced in different sizes and designs.
- Wind panels developed for the safety of personnel working in high buildings are among the products that should be used in terms of Occupational Health and Safety.
- The facade panels have a design that provides easy installation.
- It can be integrated with edge protection systems.
- It can be used compatibly with other safety and protection systems.
Bayrakcı Metal; provides construction equipment solutions in accordance with ISO quality standards. We have the capacity to respond to your facade and wind panel demands in a short time. We provide wind panel services in accordance with international standards for your demands.
You can either choose our standard products, or if you want, we can design wind panel, facade panel, construction wind panel and facade panel in sizes that you wish.
Let us provide practical solutions to your needs of the wnd panel in the construction sites. Our offers for the facade panel options that are suitable for your budget may be helpful!
- You can contact us through the address email@example.com for custom design demands and wind panel in properties that you wish. To contact us, you can give us a call or fill the form given“İletişim” section