Manbasket – cherry pickers are used by the staff to access to the hard-to-reach points safely and quickly and to work in a basket at the construction sites. Our staff carriage – cherry pickers are fabricated in accordance with TS EN 14502-1:2010 standards.
- Model range in different sizes, for 1-5 persons (together with the equipment)
- Options with/without ceiling protection
- Our first aid baskets is equipped with a system suitable for crane operation
- Side access door
- The perimeter of the first aid baskets is fitted with a wire mesh
- Interior of the baskets is fitted with a safe guardrail system which prevents the risk of hand/finger pinching while working
- Non-slip checkered floor and drainage which prevents water accumulation in the basket base
- 150 mm tall toe board, surrounding the basket floor
- 15 mt net ceiling height in our ceiling-protected staff carriage models (2 mt. min as per TS EN 14502-1 Standard)
- RAL2004 Orange industrial paint. Colour alternatives available in RAL codes, optionally.
- Special fixture which allows the baskets to be lifted and stacked by a forklift
- Plastic wheels to prevent damage likely to be caused on the structure surface by the staff carriage basket
Different materials can be used optionally to enclose the baskets (chicken/mesh wire, expanded metal, perforated sheet, smooth metal, etc.).