Concrete bucket, attached to the crane, is used in locations out of reach of concrete mixer or pump when pouring concrete at the construction sites, allowing the concrete to get in every nook and cranny. When more precise use of the hopper and on-the-spot pouring of concrete is desired, concrete hopper hose (200 mm dia. and 2 mt. long as standard), hopper fixture which allows the concrete to be poured sideways and staff carriage platform (balcony) which allows the hose to be directed when the concrete hopper is in operation, can optionally attached to the concrete hopper.
In addition to standard size product range which is available between 500 Lt. and 1500 L., we have custom made production as well, if requested.
- Quick delivery of RAL5013 dark blue painted product from the stock
- Production available in RAL code industrial painting or galvanize coating
- 100% welded steel construction
- 4 different model options
- Tested for safety, durability, service life
- Easily foldable door system
- CE Certified product